Sometimes getting your week off to a great start just requires a little laughter. Read these puns, share ’em with your peers or social network friends and try to smile a little than usual more this week. It’s amazing how powerful a smile and the sound of laughter can be for both the giver and the receiver.
Remember…building relationships and solving problems are great, but if you don’t have fun, you’ll never enjoy your successes as much.
- If the police arrest a mime, do they need to tell him he has the right to remain silent?
- What do you get when you cross the Atlantic Ocean with The Titanic?…Half way
- Cole’s Law: Thinly sliced cabbage
- If you are afraid of being confined with a fat man wearing a red suit in a very small room would you think you had SantaClaustrophobia?
- A psychiatrist’s receptionist alerted the doctor, “A man is out here who says he is invisible.” The doctor replied, “tell him I can’t see him right now.”
- A neutron walked into a bar and asked the bartender, “how much for a beer?” The bartender replied, “For you, no charge.”
- A boy was bagging groceries in a specialty grocery store. One day the store installed a machine for squeezing fresh orange juice and it was drawing lots of attention. Intrigued, the young man asked his manager if he could work the machine but his request was denied. The store manager just shrugged his shoulders and said, “Sorry kid…but baggers can’t be juicers.”
Stop groaning and start selling!
Have a great week!
Photo Credit: Derek Gavey via Creative Commons