Realtors are always looking for good reasons to reach out to members of the sphere of influence lists which might include clients, friends and family.
If you really need a reason for a phone call, an email, a Facebook message, a tweet on Twitter, a text, a direct mail campaign, a hand-written note or a personal visit, here are a few you might be able to use in June.
- Fishing for leads? June is Aquarium Month.
- Reward your most recent referral giver with some chocolate. June is National Candy Month.
- Squeeze in a few more calls each day – It’s National Accordion Awareness Month.
- Looking for the purr-fect reason to “cat”ch up? How about National Adopt a Cat Month?
- June 1st was Dare Day – I dare you to knock on that FSBO’s door.
- June 1st was also Flip a Coin Day. Heads you call expireds. Tails you call past clients.
- June 25th – Log Cabin Day. Hold an open house and show off the great craftsmanship of your newest listing.
- June 26th – Beautician’s Day – Send out “Top Ten Ways to Prepare Your Home to Sell” fliers to local for sale by owners.
- June 28th is Paul Bunyan Day. I think the person who keeps “chopping wood” (i.e. making calls) will be the biggest story around town at the end of the month.
- June 29th – Camera Day. Post some local photos from around your town on Facebook and have a “Name the Place” contest. Post a new photo every hour from 9-5 and make the last one a local happy hour spot. Invite your followers to meet you there for a cold drink on you.
- June 30th is Meteor Day. People need to always be prepared so reach out and provide them with a “How to Make My Home More Energy Efficient Checklist.”
What will you do to reach out to your fans in June? Share an idea or two below and get to work building relationships, solving problems and having fun.