“Are you merely interested in success or are you totally committed to success?”
It’s a fair question, isn’t it? Wanting something to happen and doing whatever it takes to make it happen are totally different. The chasm between the two really separates the winners from the non-winners.
It’s the start of a new week.
- Who will you talk to that will help you grow your business?
- What needs to get done to get those contracts closer to a closing table?
- What picture do you need to paint that will help your Sellers position their home to attract buyer attention?
- How can you become a better spouse, partner, parent, child, friend?
- When will you create time to engage in physical exercise or activity to maintain or improve your health?
Push yourself. Do more. Be engaged.
What do you need to be totally committed to?
Here’s another question…”What are you waiting for?”