Now that we have defined the concepts and details of Vision and Mission statements, let’s spend the next few posts looking into the 14 Business Principles of Realogy. They are:
1. We consistently treat everyone with courtesy and respect
2. We are Goodwill Ambassadors who always speak positively about our industry, our company and each other.
3. We identify and anticipate the needs of others and are empowered to take actions that exceed their expectations.
4. We embrace our vision and mission statements believing that our individual performance affects the success of everyone.
5. We are committed to personal growth, professional development and innovation in the pursuit of excellence.
6. Our demeanor, appearance and facilities reflect our high standards.
7. We encourage an open exchange of ideas throughout the organization.
8. We are committed to identifying inefficiencies and communicating concerns, thus enabling us to improve our performance and systems.
9. We are responsible for protecting the assets and resources of our company.
10. We utilize our superior tools, resources and systems to provide our customers with exceptional service and guidance.
11. To provide the highest level of service, we support our family of companies and strategic partners.
12. We seek opportunities to recognize excellence.
13. As people of integrity, we conduct ourselves with the highest ethical standards.
14. We foster a culture where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced and individual aspirations are encouraged and fulfilled.
A pretty good list of principles that, when reflected upon regularly, help to guide our actions towards the vision of becoming the “preferred gateway for exceptional real estate experiences.”
Over the next few weeks, The Realtor’s Toolbox will take a detailed look at each of the 14 principles and explore how they can be interpreted and utilized to impact our services and eventual success.
Until then…Build relationships…Solve problems…Have fun!